Production 1 "Photos and Cover Start, 12/15/20"
On this date, I managed to find where I wanted to take my photos, and the angles I thought would be best for this. I did, however, refrain from taking the photos at the time in order to first get a camera with slightly better quality, which I knew I would get soon. I also started working on some ideas for my cover in illustrator, in order to see which of my ideas for it would work and which would need changing. What I did for the cover up to this point was the logo, which I have decided may need changing. I had spent today in class and some days prior on my own time trying to turn a dog head into a logo in the corner using primarily filters, but I am uncertain as to whether I will change this or not. I do intend to work on this design until I get it right, but in the event I do not I will likely scrap the idea.
Comments
Post a Comment