Post - Production 1 "More Photos and Colored Pages"
At this point in my editing, I reviewed some of the more common comments I received from my peers and thought it best to get some of the more prominent issues fixed before I move on to the less common feedback I received. The most prominent issue I am aware of was my lack of photos, and while I am not entirely convinced I have enough yet, the images I have placed are certainly an improvement, and I feel that they make my magazine feel less empty. The other major piece of feedback I received was that I should add a color to my pages in order to make the background less unnecessarily bright as it looked with a white background. To make up for this, I used a rectangular box the same size as the page and turned it to a light shade of blue. I then used the arrange feature to send it to the very back of the layer. I feel that this, while not some huge and grand improvement, does make my magazine less straining on the eyes, and therefore improves it in a worthwhile manner.
Comments
Post a Comment