Production 3 "Interview and Photos 1/6/21"

     As of today, I have managed to complete my interview with a local student, whose responses supported the information I have gathered for my feature article. He dealt with the problem I will address in my article, dogs running out of the house, and has used the same methods I will be covering in order to get the dog back in. On top of this, I have also taken the photos I will be using for my magazine. I was happy with what I have taken, but when it all gets put into the magazine, my opinion may change, and I may have to take new photos. The photos I have gathered are several of a dog, one of a gate leading outside, and one of a door. Given that I may be displeased with some of them, I took many photos. In addition to this, while I have not tried this out with all of the photos, there were several in which I used the effects panel to try and see if any of the effects would have a positive impact on the image overall. There are few that I think may work well, so once I have my images fully chosen, I will choose one effect to apply to all of them. I have also experimented somewhat with the crop tool, as some of my images, while not necessarily harmed by the extra space, may be unnecessary to have on the image.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity & Genre

Post - Production 1 "More Photos and Colored Pages"