Production 6 "Import and Rewrite 1/13/21"

 

    I have imported some of my images into InDesign, as well as the feature article itself. While I attempted to trim more of it, I did not end up feeling comfortable with what was left, so it ended up remaining around three and a half pages. I did manage to find some lines that I could remove, condense, or combine together, so with that in mind I managed to cut it down to three pages. In addition to this, I ended up having to take new photos, as the older ones did not really suit the article very well. The newer ones were still not of the best quality, but given my camera quality, despite being newer, was still not as good as I believed it would be, I had to make do with some lower quality images. I know that there are some issues with the images, but once I get a proper peer review, I will have a more concrete idea as to what those issues are, and therefore be able to fix them. At this point, the only item I have left is the table of contents. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity & Genre

Post - Production 1 "More Photos and Colored Pages"