Production 7 "First Feedback 1/20/21"
As of now, I have managed to finish of my table of contents. It didn’t look the best, but given that my phone was having issues when I decided I wanted to use a photo for this page, I managed to find an image of a dog that a friend and I created in illustrator a while back. In addition to this, I managed to get one person to review what I have done so far. He corrected me on a few of my mistakes which I then fixed, as well as helping me to realize some of my typography needed changing, specifically, the headings I had. With that feedback in mind, I changed up the font and size of some of what I had done and completed the table of contents, which I realized would look slightly better if the page numbers had a distinct color to emphasize where to find them. I am still unhappy with how my magazine has turned out thus far, but I will redo it if I find out how to fix it, which I certainly intend to, in large part with more peer feedback such as the proper peer review we will go over in class.
Comments
Post a Comment