Production 4 "Feature Article Research 1/8/21"
At this point, I have started to work on my feature article. For this, as has been mentioned in previous posts, I intend to write about dog behavioral problems, specifically, how to prevent dogs from escaping. The work I have completed as of now consists of primarily gathering my research for this problem, research that shows how dog behaviorists suggest fixing this issue, why dogs run away at all, and how to prevent them from running away in the first place. Some of the research appeared contradictory, so I had to spend time on figuring out what was true, and what wasn't. This task, while not completely easy, was not very difficult, as there did seem to be a general consensus on what was effective. I then started to write the actual article down, and although I did not get very far in, I do know how I intend to incorporate my research and interview into the feature article, as I have determined how I want to format the article.
Comments
Post a Comment