Production 5 "Another Interview and Feature Article Rewrite 1/11/21"

 

    For this day, I managed to get another interview with someone, Jack Dowd. I tried to get in touch with a dog behaviorist, but I got no response back. At this point, I’m fairly certain I will end up with just the two student interviews. I also rewrote a fair chunk of my feature article. I did not like the way I had worded it previously, and while I am still not a big fan, it is better than what I had before. With this in mind, I did end up making the article sound more casual than I would have liked, but by trying to make it sound more professional, the article ended up feeling boring, so I had to make it slightly more personal. I also had four pages initially, but I am concerned that is a bit too much for the article, I have trimmed it down to three and one half pages, keeping what I found to be the most important and relevant information in the article. In regards to the interviews, the one with Thomas was more beneficial I feel, as he backed up my research, while Jack’s only agreed with part of it. Jack’s did not contradict it though, so I believe this is still acceptable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creativity & Genre

Post - Production 1 "More Photos and Colored Pages"