Preliminary Layout
For my preliminary layout, I have come up with ideas for my cover, feature article, and content page.
For my cover, I intend to have the main image being an open door, as to represent what the feature article will be about. Though this may change, I will have the font as timberline, in size 115 for the title, with the names of the articles inside being viner hand ITC, at size 24. The masthead will be BadDog, though this is also subject to change, it is what I currently have in mind. The selling line for this will be “the greatest help for the worst behavior,” in order to refer to my general theme of dog behavioral issues.
The feature article will be titled “Being the Warden: How to Prevent Your Dog from Escaping.” The content for this article will consist of information verified by dog behavioral experts on how to keep dogs from escaping and information on why they might be trying to do so. The ideas I currently have for the images on this page are an open door or gate, and a dog staring outside. These images are subject to change, however. On this page I will have headings and sub-headings bolded in the timerline font, with a more basic font, likely times new roman or something similar, being used for the article.
For the content page, I am considering a basic title along the lines of “Contents,” in the font used for my cover title, with “find whatever article your paws desire” written underneath in a smaller size. The page will be in simple columns using the same viner hand ITC font, or whatever font I may replace it with on the cover page, with small images of dogs looking around scattered throughout it. The headings for the content page will be bolded with the titles of articles underneath it.
Comments
Post a Comment